|If you offer free music downloads on your site, we'd REALLY like to list you here. So, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE RULES . It only takes a minute...and it signficantly increases the chance that we'll approve your listing submission.|
Only bands and artists who have at least one free MP3 download on their site will be accepted. Submissions are human-moderated, so you won't get listed if we can't find the free downloads on your site. This does NOT apply to edited clips...only full-length songs.
PLEASE NOTE: When submitting your listing, don't put your "latest news"...that's what your web site is for. Instead, just give an overall description of who you are and the kind of music you play. If there's some interesting trivia about things you've accomplished that folks might find interesting...great, throw that in as well. Don't talk about your new albums coming out this fall, etc (this info becomes outdated and irrelevant very quickly)...the point here is to get people to visit your web site. THEN you can tell them all that stuff.
1) You must offer at least one complete song on your site that is a downloadable mp3. Minimum 128kbps (the accepted minimum standard for online music distribution). You may want to make the song one of your best to create a good impression with potential fans.
2) Your description must be family-friendly, whether or not your music is. This site is frequented by folks with a wide range of tastes, and it's important to be respectful. Profanity and crude content will earn you a rejection.
3) The information in your submission will be public. If that bothers you, you shouldn't be asking to be listed.
4) If you don't have a song download on your site, please don't bother to apply. And if you post one long enough to get listed and then take it down for some reason (and we find out), your listing will be pulled and you'll be banned for good from the directory.
5) Please only apply if you have a download on YOUR OWN SITE. Not on download.com or amazon.com, or some other big group site. MySpace or similar sites are OK because you have your own page that you control.
Fair enough? Ready to get listed? Fill out the form below to proceed.
Fields marked with a * are required.
|*Enter the code shown:|
This helps prevent automated registrations.
|*Submission Rules Agreement:|| I AGREE with the submission rules|